Thursday 5 October 2017

Heartfelt Thanks Autumn Bear Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I've decided to stop pining for Summer and start cosying up to Autumn! With all the wonderful colours of leaves, Bonfire Night just on the horizon, and an excuse to wrap up in a favourite cosy jumper with a mug of hot chocolate, I guess saying goodbye to Summer isn't all bad!

You can definitely see the Autumn inspiration all over my card today:


Fun, right?! The Waffle Flower Happy Day stamp set is a Springtime one, but I changed it up to give it an Autumn vibe!


I stamped the bear and the cart, being careful to mask out the flowers so I could draw in some of my own Autumn goodies! I coloured everything with Copics, but I chose to not blend the colours on the bear so that he had a more watercoloured appearance.


I blended some inks over my card panel in Autumn hues, then flicked on some mist for some subtle shimmer. I blended the same inks over the spokes of the wheels so that they blended into the scene better. The sentiment from the Waffle Flower Enveloper Hello stamp set completed the Autumn vibe!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I'd love to receive it! I love how you've stretched your stamps to change the season and I can now see the possibilities of using this lovely stamp set for Christmas cards too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you blended the die cut into the background looks so good! Lovely autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team