Wednesday 2 August 2017

My Favorite Things Fancy Flowers and friendship


Hi everyone, it's Esther here. After the trauma of trying to find or make an envelope to fit last week's very long card, I returned to a plain ol' rectangle this time!


I started with a panel of card stock and cut it to size. I then inked a corner with water-based dye ink and splattered that heavily with water to bleach it for a patterned effect.

Next I stamped three flowers and stems from My Favorite Things Fancy Flowers, and coloured them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.

I stamped a sentiment from My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies, and then die cut a stitched frame using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames. I popped this up on a matching frame of foam tape.

After that, it was quick and easy to assemble the various parts on to a top folding card base. It was even easier to find a suitably sized envelope!


That's it from me - see you next week!


      

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team